Monday 26 August 2013

Giving Ia Gift.

Source: Photo pin
Wisdom Nuggets: Gentleness, self-sacrifice and generosity are the exclusive possession of no one race or religion.
                                                                                                                      - Mahatma Gandhi
 
 
Wayne Dyer once said "When I chased after money, I never had enough. When I got my life on purpose and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life, then I was prosperous." And Elbert Hubbard put it thus: "Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away."

A pig was lamenting his lack of popularity. He complained to a cow that people were always talking about the cow's gentleness and kind eyes. He admitted that cows give milk and cream, but maintained that pigs give more. He asserted that pigs give bacon and ham and bristles, and that people even pickle their feet. He demanded the reason for such lack of appreciation. The cow thought for a while and then said, "Maybe it's because I give while I'm still living."

 

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: By RNHckr.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...