Friday 19 December 2014

IMPORTANT NOTICE



Good day All, 


I want to take this time out to appreciate EVERYONE out there who has made WISDOM 4 WINNING relevant. For your continued support both prayerfully and for taking the time to read the daily W4W messages. I wouldn’t be here without YOU, YES YOU!

Also, I want to assure EVERYONE that I will continue to ACCEPT “Friendship requests” on both the Facebook and Blackberry Messenger, BBM platforms.

However, I like to inform everyone who has sent a request to the Facebook account: “Edwin Biayeibo” OR to the “BBM PIN: 25B6D2DF” to PLEASE forward such Friendship requests to the Facebook account, “Edwin Biayeibo II” and to the BBM PIN: “7B301135”, because W4W has reached the maximum number of contacts on both of these platforms which is why I’ve been UNABLE to accept anymore FRIEND requests sent to those accounts.

I want to assure YOU that I will quickly accept requests sent to the NEW accounts as soon as I see them. The accounts to send requests to are:
Facebook: Edwin Biayeibo II, and
Blackberry: 7B301135

Thank you and God bless.

Edwin Biayeibo,
WISDOM 4 WINNING

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: By RNHckr.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...