Wednesday 3 December 2014

THE DECISION IS ULTIMATELY YOURS

"It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped." - Tony Robbins




It gets to a point in everyone's life, where we have to make that decision. To fulfill destiny or go with the popular opinion. Years ago I had a dream. I was driving with a pregnant woman and a little girl in the car. We arrived at a very narrow portion of the road, one car could pass at a time. Just then a reckless driver came in the opposite direction. I tried as much as I could to avoid him and remain on the road, because both sides were steep and the pit deep. Unfortunately, the car ran us off the path, into the steep pit. As I tried to sort out ways to to tow the car back onto the path I woke.

When I woke, I heard God say to me, "Fulfilling your destiny is tied to other people fulfilling theirs. Other people's destinies are tied to you fulfilling yours too, which is why you must fulfill yours." He went further to explain that, the pregnant woman would not deliver her child, and that the little girl would never grow up until I successfully pass that part of the road." That part of the road was fulfilling my destiny.
Further He explained that, the careless driver represented the devil and obstacles he puts in our path in trying to stop us at all cost from fulfilling destiny. While the narrow road, signified the unpopular path to take in fulfilling destiny. He told me that making the wrong destiny decisions will delay the fulfillment of destiny, which was what falling into the slope signified. He said some people after a long time are able to find their way out of the pit, but majority of others, die in the pit...unfulfilled.

As much as I desire that everyone get a job with Shell, marry the most handsome and beautiful woman, or even drive the most expensive car. I wish more that everyone fulfill destiny. It's understandable that it could be confusing for many people. So much uncertainty as to what you're made for. I admonish everyone, as the year comes to an end, ask God, your creator to help you. You can't afford not to fulfill destiny, because we're driving around with pregnant women, and little children waiting for us to get them home. We ought to die empty. Ask God to show you the ancient paths so you can find rest for your soul. He has given us a will, the decision is ultimately yours.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: By RNHckr.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...