Saturday 17 October 2015

THE RATTLER CALLED LIFE II: EYE BALL TO EYE BALL

"Like yeast, it's impressive how considerably an ounce of determination can make one's efforts grow and expand." - Richelle E. Goodrich
 


 


 



Continued:
"He made about eight attempts and managed to hit me with his nose just below my eye about four times...This chap and I were eyeball to eyeball and I found out that snakes don't blink...I had to choke him to death. It was the only way out. I was afraid that with all the blood rushing to my head I might pass out." When he tried to toss the dead snake aside, he couldn't let go--"I had to pry my fingers from its neck." Rathman, 45, who works for the Defense Department in San Jose, estimates his encounter with the snake lasted 20 minutes. 
Warden Dave Smith says of meeting Rathman: "He walked toward me holding this string of rattles and said with a sort of grin on his face, 'I'd like to register a complaint about your wildlife here.'"

Life is like a Wildlife. Filled with dangerous things, and people that are hoping you'll drop dead: if not because you'll be food for them, then it's because you're occupying their space. A little determination will do.



Amazingly, determination isn't sold: you can't find it on sale anywhere. You must develop it for yourself - by yourself. Like the rattler, life will attempt to try, to knock you out, flat when you come 'eye to eye' with it - it won't blink for a second - you'll have to decide if you'll walk away with it's rattles in your hand, or if it will slither away with your life. Never give up. Fight to win.





No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: By RNHckr.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...