Monday 25 July 2016

NISHIOKA'S GENEROUSITY

"Generosity is not giving me that which I need more than you do, but it is giving me that which you need more than I do." - Khalil Gibran

Mr. Nishioka, aged seventy, was a local businessman. He was seriously ill with
kidney disease and had been told by doctors that he needed a transplant urgently. He had almost given up hope of finding a matching organ until the waiter, Jose Rocasa, fifty-two, volunteered one of his own. Nishioka said, 'I didn't have long to survive and the doctors said that it was unlikely that they could find a match in time. But with a good man here and a lot of help from above, now I am alive and well.'


In the twenty-two years that Mr Nishioka had frequented the hotel, Mr Rocasa had been his waiter, and recalled that he had always been kind and affable - and had tipped generously. 'I just wanted to help him,' he said. 'For years, we have this friendship in which he comes to lunch and I do my best to make him very happy, and he is always good to me in return. So of course I say, "Don't worry - I can give you a kidney."'

Mr Nishioka sowed generousity and he reaped generousity! The Bible shows that: "We reap WHAT we sow. We reap LATER than we sow, and We reap MUCH MORE than we sow." There's no way Mr.
Nishioka's tip would've been able to buy a kidney, the way his generousity did. Make it your aim to be the most generous person you know. Be generous with your money, your possessions, your time and your love. You cannot out-give God. The more you give the more you will harvest and the more you will enjoy the favour of God on your life.


Let us pray: Father, make me as generous as I can be, in Jesus name.

WISDOM NUGGET: Luke 6:38
"Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over..." - KJV

1 comment:

  1. allslotz88 line ยอดเยี่ยมการผลิตรายได้ของคนยุคสมัยใหม่ pg slot ที่เต็มไปด้วยความมากมายหลากหลาย โอกาสใหม่ๆที่เหมาะสมที่สุด รวมทั้งความเบิกบานใจแบบจัดหนัก จัดเต็ม

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...