Monday 16 November 2015

YOUR HABITAT III

“I believe there's a calling for all of us. I know that every human being has value and purpose..." - Anonymous 

Your Habitat
It doesn’t matter what you're called to be - a president, an executive, or even a janitor - every calling is high with God. Jesus talked about a master hiring different sets of workers, at varying times of the day for an agreed fee. At the day's end, he paid everyone the same amount. Even though, the workers who were hired first protested the payment, he reminded them of their agreement. The striking thing here is, everyone receiving the same reward: even though they came at different times.

Katie J. Davis said, "People from my first home say I'm brave. They tell me I'm strong. They pat me on the back and say, 'Way to go. Good job.' But the truth is, I am not really very brave; I am not really very strong; and I am not doing anything spectacular. I am simply doing what God

has called me to do as a person who follows Him. He said to feed His sheep and He said to care for 'the least of these,' so that's what I'm doing, with the help of a lot of people, who make it possible and in the company of those who make my life worth living."

Do not swallow the bait of envying other peoples' calling, while yours goes unanswered. Oswald Chambers Said, "God did not direct His call to Isaiah - Isaiah overheard God saying, '...who will go for us?'" God's call isn't for a select few, but for everyone for different tasks. So, whatever it is God has called you to do, do it with a sense of pride, honor and integrity.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: By RNHckr.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...