Tuesday 11 November 2014

WHAT'S YOUR LIFE FOR?

"Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved." - William Jennings Bryan


As news flooded in, early how's of Monday 10th November, 2014. The social media world replete with news about the tragedy. I kept wondering, if it was true. I didn't google or jump to the internet to verify, because I didn't want to realize it was true. After, I finally summoned up enough courage, I realized it was true. Dr. Myles Monroe had died. For a while, I tried to relate the revelation of the reality, we wouldn't be able to physically see or hear this great man of purpose again. As a matter of fact, Dr. Myles Munroe was purpose, personified

In this age, generation and time when the youths desire to be like a Whiz Kid, Davido, P-Square, Rick Ross, Beyonce, Jay Z, and so on. Many hardly ever thinking of really impacting their generation or finding the purpose they've been born. They all want to put on "blings", dance around beautiful ladies, and stand before flashy cars. I weep at this, because, like Myles, we all will leave this earth someday, and face our creator.

What would you be remembered for? We're all made to bring glory to God, impact our generation and make proud our creator. It is not debatable, it is expedient. To do a rethink, and change our direction if we were headed the wrong way. We're created to live purpose driven lives. Ravi Zacharias said, "When you think of it, really there are four fundamental questions of life. You've asked them, I've asked them, every thinking person asks them. They boil down to this; origin, meaning, morality and destiny. 'How did I come into being? What brings life meaning? How do I know right from wrong? Where am I headed after I die?'" Ask, the master today.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: By RNHckr.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...