Friday 5 September 2014

THE GIFT OF MONEY 25; WE ARE CHANNELS

The dictionary defines a channel as; "the bed where a natural stream of water runs" it also defines it as a, Conduit. A passage. Have you ever wondered what would have happened, if our roads and streets didn't have water channels, or if our cities didn't have links-roads-through which you could move from one point to another?

The reason we're able to fix a meeting, hope to keep an appointment with someone at a place you hadn't visited before, is largely related to the fact that you're sure without any doubt, that there's a link from wherever you are, that will get you there.

Have I become a road construction worker? Or have I become a plumber? No! Listen to this;

Donald, is a most unusual human being I've had the honour of meeting in my life. His ideas about life I usually find interesting and fascinating. He gets surprised himself at his ways too sometimes. Donald, is one of those people whom, if you approached with a financial need - and he has the means of meeting your need - would go ahead and help out. No matter the number of times you ask him. He used to say, "I like it when someone asks me for a certain amount of money, and I'm able to give the person the exact amount they asked for." He went further, "I realize that for anyone to approach anyone else for help, it means they really need it, and I like to meet needs, because I believe I'm a custodian of God's riches on earth. I don't have all I need myself but I try not to hold back the little God has seen me qualified enough to spread. And who knows, I might be at the 'needing' end someday, you never can tell"

What would happen if at the time of desperate need for water - a fire outbreak in a house for instance - and for some reason the tap nozzle refuses to give out water when there's enough water in the tank? Your guess is as good as mine. Likewise, in life's emergencies, God gives us certain wealth so we can open our nozzle unto the fires in the lives of those around us, and put out the fires. Will you be a faulty nozzle or a perfectly functional one? Think again.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: By RNHckr.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...