Saturday 3 January 2015

HE'S GOT BIGGER JAWS

"If you can see the invisible, God will do the impossible." - Joel Osteen 

W4W

A young army officer was constantly being ridiculed by his colleagues and superiors for his faith. His captain decided to humiliate him one of those days, before the troops. "Hey, go park that Jeep in the front." The captain barked at him. "I cannot drive, sir!" Was the calm reply. "Then ask your God, for driving lessons." He retorted. "Show us that He exists." Obediently, he took the key and prayed as he walked toward the vehicle. Somehow, he entered the vehicle and parked it exactly as He was told. "Thank you God." He muttered as he walked back: to his surprise his captain, with the others were on their knees. Weeping. "We want to serve your God!" They said, amidst sobs. Astonished, he asked to know what happened. The captain knew that, it was IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to drive a car without an engine.

Sometimes it's usual to think of impossibility when we are faced with certain tasks. We should know God sees differently. There was a point in my life where, I was about to do something, and after my calculations I realized I was incapable of doing it. Just then, I heard in my spirit, "I want you to bite more than you can chew." Amazed, I asked "Why?" Then I got a shocking answer that I'll never forget. "...because, I have bigger jaws to chew for you." was God's reply.

With us many things are outright IMPOSSIBLE, but not with God. This is the God I serve, the God who gives life to dead, dry and withered bones. The one who brings to existence things that don't exist. You may think there are things that are still impossible, until you turn it over to Him. I know you, tried and failed in 2014, and as such you're scared to try again in 2015, but that was because you tried on your own. Hear me turn it over to Him. He'll not only give you the ability to drive, He'll help your park a car without an engine. Try HIM today, He's got bigger jaws.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: By RNHckr.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...