Saturday 5 September 2015

BRIAN BOYLE: LAZARUS

"Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain." - Joseph Campbell 


All that thinking and pondering on the what-if scenario’s only stirred up another question – why was I saved? Then, it hit me. I didn’t have anymore questions. I knew then on, what my purpose in life finally was. I am trying to live each day to the fullest and motivate and hopefully inspire other people. I have been labeled "Lazarus-like" because God brought me back to life. To inspire even more, I successfully completed the Steelhead 70.3 half-ironman race in Michigan a while ago. And, I was given the inspirational athlete media slot to compete in the 2007 Ford Ironman World Championship where my race footage was broadcasted in the Ironman show premiere as the main feature.


When God wants to restore a man, He doesn't restore to status quo. No. He restores up to seven times more. For instance, Job got double for everything - wealth, children, position, possession - he lost. For a lost baby, God gave David a king: the wisest, and wealthiest man to ever walk the earth. Today, like David, or Job God is up to something glorious in your life.

Grief is a life class no one, will deliberately desire to attend: pain isn't interesting. These benefits of pain, could be God's way of compensating you. If God allows it, He must sure have a 'mouth watering' reward for you. The greater the pain, the more soothing the relief! Lazarus was a wonder to behold. God is, preparing you to become a bigger WONDER!

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: By RNHckr.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...