Wednesday 2 September 2015

BRIAN BOYLE: III

"Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it." - Ernest Holmes 


Continued:
This was just the beginning of my suffering.
I died eight times while I was in the intensive care unit, and even when I woke up from my coma, I couldn’t talk or communicate. The day that they knew that I would leave, was the day that I either left my room in a wheelchair or a body bag. As for the future, it didn’t exist. I was never going to walk: my pelvis was shattered. Swimming again, was just a thought: like my body, my dreams were shattered. But, I didn’t give up - I knew God had a plan for me.

When you experience something frequently, you get used to it, and so it doesn't surprise you much, as it would someone experiencing it for the first time. When you see your dreams. All of it. Falling down, like a chandelier of glass from the ceiling and smashing into tiny little

shards. Like Humpty Dumpty, impossible to put together again. Not for any fault of yours, but for circumstances, beyond you: as Brian Boyle experienced. What do you do?

It is possible to see your desires slip out of your fingers and smashing into pieces. But it is VERY possible to not give up on them, but try with resilience and patience to put them back together, IF you KNOW, like Boyle that God's got a plan. He does. Your pain is such that, when God is done, people will come from all over, to see your glory, like they did to 'once dead, but now alive' Lazarus. How many times have you died? Cheer up. God has a plan for your LIFE!

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: By RNHckr.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...