Tuesday 1 September 2015

BRIAN BOYLE: UNSAVOURY

"Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it." - Ernest Holmes 

Continued:

In this tube was a boy to my left, and many others on my right - I use the term "boys and girls" because they appeared to be my age - I didn’t know why I was there, or how I even got there. The more I sat there, the more I was able to visualize my surroundings. The boy to my left had a cell phone. He asked me if I needed him to call anyone for me. I told him "yes, can you call my parents and tell them that I love them." The next thing I remember, is waking up in a hospital bed, hooked up to machines. Buzzes and beeps going off from the medical equipment, that was

saving my life at that instant, I could hear my parents telling me in between hysterical crying that I was going to be fine. Only moments before, I was waiting in line to meet my judgment, but it must have not been my time. Moments later, I had come back to life.

In the midst of our daily life, we're each opportuned to go through similar experiences, but some others, very unique to us. These experiences in themselves might, and most often make no sense. We look around but can't find any meaning to them.

Brian Boyle's individual painful experiences, made no sense at the time he was going through them. Today, he's a celebrity; because of the pain. Like the individual ingredients in a meal, some life's experiences are unsavoury. Unknown to us, they're what God is using to exalt us - He knows the end, you don't. Happy New Month!

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: By RNHckr.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...